Hey! Thank you so much for the nomination Pilar @ The Bookworm Shelf! Go check out her blog it’s so good! This is the first time I’ve been nominated for this award and I’m excited to answer Pilar’s questions!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions asked to you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees once you you have uploaded your post.
I think I would have to say Aelin and Rowan, even thought it’s been about two years since I read that series, they remain one of my favourite couples ever. A close second would be Feyre and Rhysand, so I think it’s fair to say that Sarah J. Maas writes some of my favourite couples!
Favourite blog post you have ever written?
I think it would have to be the Top Ten Tuesday: Book Titles that would make Great Song Titles. I had way too much fun coming up with the synopsis of each songs! I could’ve written about those ideas all day and I’m very tempted to write a song with one of the prompts 🙂
Most disappointing book you’ve read this year?
I think Wicked As You Wish was my most disappointing read. I think I hyped it up too much and wasn’t in the right mindset when I read it cause I didn’t enjoy it as much as I thought I would.
The longest book you have ever read?
I think it would be Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas at 984 pages. I feel like I’ve read one longer than that but I also have no idea what that is so I’m gonna say that one.
Any series that you’re currently watching or movies that you saw recently?
Recently I have been obsessed with Julie and the Phantoms. I cannot stop listening to the soundtrack and watching the show. It is so good. If anyone else has seen it please talk to me about it! I’ve also been watching Season 2 of His Dark Materials and that’s really good too.
The holiday season is here! What is your favourite holiday and why?
My favourite holiday is Christmas cause I love spending time with my family 🙂
What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
Seeing people bend their books in half or dog-ear the pages hurts me deeply, I get that it’s their book but it still stresses me out!
Name three things that you love doing (besides reading and writing). Why do you love them?
I love horse riding, singing and playing the piano/guitar. When I go riding I feel so free and full of energy. And music is an escape for me, which is one of the reasons I love listening to it and playing it.
If you don’t mind, what is one of the most embarrassing moments you have had?
I once accidently flashed the beach after getting a wasp sting. Wasn’t my finest moment.
If you could have anything right now, what would you ask for?
My own personal library to house all the books I could ever need
Tell me a weird/ fun fact about you.
I once broke my arm after falling off a horse and I didn’t think I’d broken it so I walked all the way home after me and my friend missed the bus.
- Cherelle @ A Bolt Out of the Book
- Noelle @ Wordgazing and Magic
- Karen @ Twisted in Pages
- Millay @ Millay’s Musings
- Soph @ Soph’s Book World
- Amy and Eleanor @ A Fangirl’s Opinion
- Sam @ Literary Delirium
- Lilly @ Lilly’s Little Library
- Carly @ Carly’s Books and Ramblings
- Aamna @ Aamna’s Bookshelf
- Hayden @ Following Good Books
- Where in the world would you most like to visit?
- What’s your favourite genre of book?
- Do you prefer young adult or new adult books?
- What is your favourite ice cream flavour and why?
- What fictional character do you relate to most?
- Did you read more or less than normal in lockdown?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Favourite ship?
- Favourite book series?
- What is your favourite blog post you’ve ever written?
- Tell me a weird/fun fact about you.
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! I look forward to reading yours!