Thank you so much Hundreds & Thousands of Books for nominating me for this award! If you haven’t already definitely check out their blog as they always post such great content! I currently have a backlog of tags to get to so it took me a while to find the right one for today!
What is the Award About:
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question
- Share the link to your best post
Three things about myself:
- I’m considering doing a Masters in Publishing after I graduate with my History degree in June.
- My favourite colour is pink.
- Recently, all I’ve wanted to do is read and it’s becoming an issue as I have dissertation work to do!
Do you do book photography? Got any tips?
I do, I have a bookstagram called neverlandb00ks! I would say, just do what you like. Sticking to a theme always helps, so I use my blanket as a plain background and then use both books and bookish items. Sometimes flowers and confetti too! Anything that you think is eye-catching, then use it! Also use hashtags!
Why did you start a blog?
I started because I want to share my love of books. I was also researching how to get ARCs and they said to have a reviewing platform! It’s always something I’ve wanted to do, so I figured why not! I also want to go into publishing and publicity and it’s good to have some experience with social media and to have a presence on here!
What’s one book that you recommend to every person you meet?
It depends to be honest, but I always recommend my favourite books which are anything by Sarah J. Maas and Holly Black! Also Marissa Meyer’s books are so good!
Do you have strong memories of going to the library?
Yes! I used to go all the time when I was younger, I don’t tend to go much now and instead I buy books which breaks the bank! I remember taking part in the Summer readathons, where they challenged you to read six books over the six weeks and I would read that in about a week! We used to go to the library so much, once they open, I might go again as my local library has moved into a bigger building so hopefully the YA and Fantasy section will be bigger!
What type of characters do you want to read more in books?
More LGBTQ+ and diverse characters please! Also plus-sized characters with their size not being part of the plot and just part of who they are!
What’s a series that you know you’ll never read?
This is a good question! I honestly don’t know. Maybe the Vampire Academy or Vampire Diaries books? I really don’t know!
- Do you make monthly TBR’s?
- If you could meet a book heroine or hero, who would it be?
- What is a song you associate with your favourite character?
- What is an upcoming release you are most excited for?
- What fictional world would you like to live in?
Amber and Samantha @ Bibliomavens
Farshana @ Rain’n’books
Ali @ Ali’s Books
Ashmita @ The Fictional Journal
Thanks again to Hundreds & Thousands of Books for nominating me! I loved answering these questions!