Hi everyone! My dissertation has been submitted and I’m so happy!!
I was tagged in this award by Asmita @ The Fictional Journal who is also the creator of this fun tag! Definitely check out her blog if you haven’t already!
“This award is to honor every creative person, irrespective of their number of followers and views. Because, as long as you create, that is all that matters. This award is for those bloggers who put an insane amount of thought in each of their posts and for those who spread creativity like wildfire! Just wow!”
Here are the rules:-
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Asmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
- And lastly, just so you know: I LOVE YOUR CREATIONS!
I really like how people accept others, and I think my favourite form of creativity is either music or books! They are just so expressive!
I think my favourite thing I’ve created recently is this blog!
What colour is your soul?
So I was going to say pink, because it’s my favourite colour. But I did a Buzzfeed quiz, and it told me my colour is red and it said: ‘At times you can be alarming and aggressive, but you also have a history of making things brighter.’
Think about your happiest memory. Then tell me the book/song that you are reminded of?
A lot of my happy memories are either with my family or at concerts, I’m not sure about the book, but the song would have to be The Best Day by Taylor Swift.
Finish the sentence: once upon a time, there lived a turtle in…
the deep dark ocean, who just wanted to live in peace.
I don’t even know if turtles live deep in the ocean, but they now do ahaha
Do you have an aesthetic?/What is your favourite aestheitc?
I don’t know if I have an aesthetic, but I quite like the cottage core aesthetic!
- What’s your favourite aesthetic?
- How do you organise your physical books?
- What is your favourite creative outlet to use?
- What colour is your soul?
Amber and Samantha @ Bibliomavens
Etta @ Chonky Books
This was such a fun tag! Thank you again to Asmita for tagging me!