Thank you to Julie @ One Book More for nominating me for this award! Her blog is one of my favourites, so seriously check it out if you haven’t already!
About the Award:
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star @Ideal Inspiration Blog
If you could live in any movie world, where would you live?
I think it would have to be Neverland, specifically the 2003 movie version, or maybe Narnia.
Which book are you most looking forward to reading this month?
I’m not entirely sure I’ll get around to it, but I bought Legendborn recently and it looks so good! I also want to read The Crown of Gilded Bones, but I think I should probably wait till my exams are voer for that one!
What are some of you hobbies other than blogging and reading?
I love listening to music, and playing my guitar and piano!
Which achievements are you most proud of?
I recently hit 10k views on this blog, so I’m pretty proud of that!
If you could be any magical/supernatural being, which would you choose and why?
I think I would be fae with some form of fire magic. I don’t know why, but I think that would just be insanely cool!
- What has been your favourite blog post to write?
- What genre of books is your guilty pleasure?
- What was your favourite book as a child?
- Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf, and why?
- What are you most proud of?
Nehal @ Books and Words
Abby @ Beyond the Read
Pilar @ The Bookworm Shelf
Pauline @ Pow’s Book Nook
Thank you again to Julie for nominating me for this award! I really enjoyed answering your questions!